Re: create cron jobs in windows using php

  • Binoy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2007
      Add your normal php file (for example: php file for updating the count
      of a table field on each day) to the cron. For windows you can use
      visual cron. http://www.visualcron.com/

      More on
      http://www.htmlcenter.com/tutorials/tutorials.cfm/155/PHP/

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, nandan raj <iamnandans@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I have a requirement of creating/Editing/Deleting cron
      jobs(schedule Tasks) in windows through PHP. Can anyone let me know,
      how this can be done through PHP. If sample code is available, please
      post that too,It will make my job much easier.