Re:create cron jobs in windows using php

  • nparthiban nparthiban
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2007
      hi

      Goto hosting control panel and click the shcedule task and also choose job time give the physical path to the file.the cronjob is running

      Regards
      Parthiban.N

    • Binoy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2007
        Add your normal php file (for example: php file for updating the count
        of a table field on each day) to the cron. For windows you can use
        visual cron. http://www.visualcron.com/

        More on
        http://www.htmlcenter.com/tutorials/tutorials.cfm/155/PHP/

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, nandan raj <iamnandans@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I have a requirement of creating/Editing/Deleting cron
        jobs(schedule Tasks) in windows through PHP. Can anyone let me know,
        how this can be done through PHP. If sample code is available, please
        post that too,It will make my job much easier.