create cron jobs in windows using php

  • nandan raj
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2007
      I have a requirement of creating/Editing/Deleting cron jobs(schedule Tasks) in windows through PHP. Can anyone let me know, how this can be done through PHP. If sample code is available, please post that too,It will make my job much easier.

      thanks in advance.

      nanda

    • nparthiban nparthiban
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2007
        hi

        Goto hosting control panel and click the shcedule task and also choose job time give the physical path to the file.the cronjob is running

        Regards
        Parthiban.N

      • Binoy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 11, 2007
          Add your normal php file (for example: php file for updating the count
          of a table field on each day) to the cron. For windows you can use
          visual cron. http://www.visualcron.com/

          More on
          http://www.htmlcenter.com/tutorials/tutorials.cfm/155/PHP/