Re: How to get the web page with the Query string...

  • Amit Rana
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
      If number of parameters and their values are small i.e. query string
      is not very huge append it to each pager link i.e. page 1, page 2,
      next etc
      If there are lots of paraneters, create a form with hidden variables
      and post that form on click of your pager links.

      HTH

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "guruj_r" <guruj_r@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I am in a requirement that i need to restrict the no. of records
      > shown in a page to some 10 records (Search page) and pagination to
      > be done. Need to show the No. of pages at the bottom. Each page
      > should lead to that page with specific records eg., first page - 1-
      > 10 records, second page - 11-20 records,...
      >
      > I have found about "how to restrict the records and display it"
      > (by using Limit in the sql Query).
      >
      > But my only problem is i need to frame the sql query with the
      > inputs given by the user in the previous page which is available in
      > the query string... Now i need to pass the same query string to each
      > page (while navigation) so that i can restrict and show the records
      > based on Limit applied to the query...
      >
      > Can anyone help if you knew the answer...
      >
      > Thanks in advance,
      >
      > Regards,
      > Guru

    • Koushik G raj
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2007
        In pagination link, send same old query string with same name and value.

        for eg displaypage.php?recordset=20 & oldname=oldvalue.

        Amit Rana <amitrana77@...> wrote: If number of parameters and their values are small i.e. query string