Session Variable Problem

  • KARTHIKEYAN RANGASWAMY
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2007
      Hello Friends,

      I am working on a Site Named www.itsfreeads.com
      in this there is signup page where user can enter their details and login.after the user enters i want to show welcome username in all the pages.For this purpose i have used sessions but that is working fine on files in the same folder

      but if i go to page

      www.itsfreeads.com/property/

      i am not able to access session varaibale whether session variable cannot be accessesd in sub domains.I have tried with cookies and hidden varaibles also but even i cannot able to access the varaible inside sub domains.Could u pls give me a solution for this whether i need to set session.save_path in php.ini file in server.If so how to set where will be the location of php.ini in server.Also if i use session_start() to access session varaibles i have get "headers alredy sent" warnings eventhough there are no white spaces on that file and i have used session_start() at the very first line in coding

      Rgds,
      Karthikeyan.R