Re: [bang-phpug] Video Conversion

  • Sateesh SV
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2007
      Dear binoy,
      Use ffmpeg for converting video to flv(flash) files. ffmpeg is the best open source command line tool for video conversion.

      Regards,
      Sateesh

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 14, 2007
        Hi Binoy

        for video conversion , use ffmpeg
        u will get ffmpeg.exe file
        from the command line u can do the conversion like ffmpeg -i inputfile outputfile

        Cheers..

        v@...> wrote:

        Hi,

        Anybody knows any command line tool (I will pass the neccessary
        parameters from my php file) that will convert video files (wmv, mpeg
        etc) into flash ? For example, youtube is converting the files on the
        fly and it is showing inside the flash plug-in.

        Thanks in advance

        Binoy

        Regards
        Santhosh