Poll results for bang-phpug

  • bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
      The following bang-phpug poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: We're planning to have a PHP meetup next week (July 1st Week).
      What is your ideal day to have a PHP Meetup?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - 3rd July - Monday, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - 4th July - Tuesday, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - 5th July - Wednesday, 0 votes, 0.00%