affilicate system help

  • Pritesh Loke
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2007
      Hello
      in my website contains customer banner for that i have to create the on javascript which can rotate banner dynamically and we can put that script at any server ?
      like is my site is google.com

      and i can put that javascript in yahoo.com so that javascript can access my site php code for creating dynamic banners ?

      is this possible this is like affiliate system

      Thank you

      PML