Javascript Doubt

  • KARTHIKEYAN RANGASWAMY
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2007
      Hai Freinds,

      I am working on one advertisement website.There is module called pixel advertisement shortly called as pixel ads.In this user can select the desired pixel by onclick on a particular pixel and they can post their ad.So that the image posted by the user will appear over the pixel.
      please have a look at this url

      www.property.itsfreeads.com/pixelindex.php

      In this page if u click on the first pixel u will be getting one javascript function to confirm and u can post your ad.What i need is for every ad i need to give 2 pixels gap.that is each ad the horizontal distance that is width is 15 pixels(constant) and the user can select the height of the ad as he wish.
      in this page the total number of pixels is 6400(80*80).so first ad will occupy 1-15pixels then 16,17 pixles will be gap next ad will be 18-32 pixels 33,34 will be gap and so on.I need to differentiate these gap pixels by some colour.so the only pixels they can click are 1,18,34,52 etc.the remaining pixels even if u click u cannot post ad.These technique i have used in order to avoid overcrowding of ads.

      Is there any way in javascript so that i can differentiate the clickable and unclickable pixels.

      I have tried by putting 15 pixels in a table and leaving 2 gaps and 15 pixels in another row of table

      see this url

      www.property.itsfreeads.com/propoertypixel.php

      But this page is working fine in IE.but those 4 rows are not apperaing in mozilla.Because mozilla always have differnet alignment as compared to IE.

      I have tried by putting an onload function on body tag but any way i am not able to differentiate those pixels by colouring.Expecting postive reply from u guys
      its urgent please

      Rgds,
      Karthikeyan.R