nested array manipulation

  • sanyog_mishra
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2007
      hi all,

      i am new to PHP and writing a application for handling xml data. i
      am facing problem in handling the nested arrays returned as a result
      after parsing of XML data.Could anyone give me some hints to solve the
      problem.
      i am beginner in PHP so please help.
      thanks
    • Pritesh Loke
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2007
        can you explaine in better way .........................

        returing array as result in any function is simple

        sanyog_mishra <sanyog_mishra@...> wrote: hi all,

        i am new to PHP and writing a application for handling xml data. i
        am facing problem in handling the nested arrays returned as a result
        after parsing of XML data.Could anyone give me some hints to solve the
        problem.
        i am beginner in PHP so please help.
        thanks

        PML