fck editor problem

  • Pritesh Loke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
      Hello To All
      I ma using fck aditor for my project to insert content using fck editor

      i used mysql_escape_string($_POST['fck_text']);

      after that i insert this value in database but when i retrived that from database and display on page some value changes like when i insert 'action' this looks like \'action\' so many problems so can any body tell used of mysql_escape_string is good to used when insert fck editor text.

      Thank you

      PML

    • Amit Ahuja
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
        its simple u just need to put stripslashes function while displaying the value "action" in this case

        e.g. echo stripslashes("action");

        amit