I am not able to get the session value in the next page.

  • guruj_r
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007

      Do any one know the reason why the session values is not passed
      to the next page...

      1. I have the statement session_start(); at the begining of the
      page.
      2. I have printed the session id in all pages (session id is
      correct)
      3. I have used the following statement to assign and retrieve...
      a. $_SESSION[user] = 'Guru'; $_SESSION['user'] = "Guru";
      b. echo $_SESSION[user]; echo $_SESSION['user'];

      Everything i have followed is from book and i am not able to
      retrieve the data. Do i need to set anything in the "php.ini"...

      Thanks in advance...

      Regards,
      Guru