Re: need help to display system time clock in php

  • bhavna_coolinus
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2007
      I am not getting you what your suggetion is please clarify it.
    • Ved Prakash
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
        Hi Bhavna,

        Perhaps this would solve your query.

        <SCRIPT language="JavaScript">
        <!--

        function startclock()
        {
        var thetime=new Date();
        //var mins=new Date();
        //var secn=new Date();

        var nhours=thetime.getHours();
        var nmins=thetime.getMinutes();
        var nsecn=thetime.getSeconds();
        var AorP=" ";

        if (nhours>=12)
        AorP="P.M.";
        else
        AorP="A.M.";

        if (nhours>=13)
        nhours-=12;

        if (nhours==0)
        nhours=12;

        if (nsecn<10)
        nsecn="0"+nsecn;

        if (nmins<10)
        nmins="0"+nmins;

        document.clockform.txtClock.value=nhours+": "+nmins+": "+nsecn+" "+AorP;

        setTimeout('startclock()',1000);

        }

        //-->

        </SCRIPT>

        <BODY onLoad="startclock()">
        <FORM name="clockform">
        Current Time: <INPUT TYPE="text" name="txtClock" size="15">
        </FORM>
        </BODY>

        Regards,

        Ved