RE: [bang-phpug] need help to display system time clock in php

  • arun yakkundi
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31 9:41 PM
      Hi,Probably this would help,make ajax call to server and retrive the server time every miniute.CheersArunTo: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.comFrom: bhavna_coolinus@...: Thu, 31 May 2007 11:07:27 +0000Subject: [bang-phpug] need help to display system time clock in php

      can any one Give me good example to display system clock in webpage
      without refreshing page. I need to display servery clock in my
      application.

    • bhavna_coolinus
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31 11:35 PM
        I am not getting you what your suggetion is please clarify it.
      • Ved Prakash
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
          Hi Bhavna,

          Perhaps this would solve your query.

          <SCRIPT language="JavaScript">
          <!--

          function startclock()
          {
          var thetime=new Date();
          //var mins=new Date();
          //var secn=new Date();

          var nhours=thetime.getHours();
          var nmins=thetime.getMinutes();
          var nsecn=thetime.getSeconds();
          var AorP=" ";

          if (nhours>=12)
          AorP="P.M.";
          else
          AorP="A.M.";

          if (nhours>=13)
          nhours-=12;

          if (nhours==0)
          nhours=12;

          if (nsecn<10)
          nsecn="0"+nsecn;

          if (nmins<10)
          nmins="0"+nmins;

          document.clockform.txtClock.value=nhours+": "+nmins+": "+nsecn+" "+AorP;

          setTimeout('startclock()',1000);

          }

          //-->

          </SCRIPT>

          <BODY onLoad="startclock()">
          <FORM name="clockform">
          Current Time: <INPUT TYPE="text" name="txtClock" size="15">
          </FORM>
          </BODY>

          Regards,

          Ved