need help to display system time clock in php

  • bhavna_coolinus
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2007
      can any one Give me good example to display system clock in webpage
      without refreshing page. I need to display servery clock in my
      application.
    • arun yakkundi

        Message 3 of 4 , May 31, 2007
          I am not getting you what your suggetion is please clarify it.
        • Ved Prakash
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
            Hi Bhavna,

            Perhaps this would solve your query.

            <SCRIPT language="JavaScript">
            <!--

            function startclock()
            {
            var thetime=new Date();
            //var mins=new Date();
            //var secn=new Date();

            var nhours=thetime.getHours();
            var nmins=thetime.getMinutes();
            var nsecn=thetime.getSeconds();
            var AorP=" ";

            if (nhours>=12)
            AorP="P.M.";
            else
            AorP="A.M.";

            if (nhours>=13)
            nhours-=12;

            if (nhours==0)
            nhours=12;

            if (nsecn<10)
            nsecn="0"+nsecn;

            if (nmins<10)
            nmins="0"+nmins;

            document.clockform.txtClock.value=nhours+": "+nmins+": "+nsecn+" "+AorP;

            setTimeout('startclock()',1000);

            }

            //-->

            </SCRIPT>

            <BODY onLoad="startclock()">
            <FORM name="clockform">
            Current Time: <INPUT TYPE="text" name="txtClock" size="15">
            </FORM>
            </BODY>

            Regards,

            Ved