Re: [bang-phpug] can anyone help me in uploading and playing a video file using php

  • Ashok Kumar
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2007
      Hi

      Try http://www.jupload.biz/
      You will get full info with examples. There are many juploads provided by sun micor sys. Just browse with google by giving text "JUpload" which will get you more info.

      Regards
      V Ashok Kumar

      Vishwanath B <vishwanath_cse@...> wrote: hi Mr.ashok
      can u plz tell me in which web site i can get necessary information about Jupload..i searched in google but i didnt find any information......and if possible i need some examples..also...
      plz help me..
      vishwanath.

      Ashok Kumar <vashok_vlr@...> wrote:
      Hi

      Use JUpload to upload video files, and have quick time media player to play videos in web page.

      Regards
      Ashok

      Vishwanath B <vishwanath_cse@...> wrote: hi all,
      i want to upload and play a video file using php...i dont have any idea regarding this...i need some info...
      anyone help me
      thanks and regards
      vishwanath