Re: [bang-phpug] Regarding Session Issue

  • Vishwanath B
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2007
      hi
      u can use seesion_unregister() to unregister the session variable....
      http://in.php.net/session_unregister go to this link
      this may help u...
      vishwanath

      KARTHIKEYAN RANGASWAMY <karthikranga83@...> wrote:
      Hello Friends,

      I have one doubt in PHP.I have a login Form Where a user can login by providing username and password.As i know to make a username active in subsequent pages we can use sessions.Suppose a user has loggedout and again clicks the back button in top it should not again go to the previous screen.Instead ir should show your session has expired and user should login again.How this kind of security can be made using PHP.And also one more issue if the user has login into a page and if there is no action for paricular minutes say no keyboard input no mouse clicks etc.Automatically the form should log out and the user should login again.Pls provide me some idea or sample codes for these issue