Download mail attachment automatically

  • aniesh joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2007
      Hello,

      I need to read the mailbox using php script. I find that it is possible by IMAP functions. Using IMAP functions I can read header and body of the mail. But I cannot download attachment.

      I am planning to use cron to check the mailbox and if new mail, then download the attachment automatically and save the attachment details at MySql Table. But I do not know how to accomplish this.

      I need to download it without any user interaction.

      Could you please help me ?

      Regards
      Aniesh Joseph
      PHP Developer