PHPUnit

  • kpraman9
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2007
      Hello,

      I am trying to install phpunit 3. Pls help me out.

      1. Downloaded PHPUnit3 and extracted in c:\wamp\php\includes

      2. In the php.in file, i gave the include path as
      c:\wamp\php\includes

      3. The extracted folder contains 2 folders (PHPUnit, PHPUnit2), 1
      (unknown file type- pear-phpunit) and 1 bat file(pear-phpunit.bat). I
      opened pear-phpunit(unknown type file) in notepad and gave the path
      c:\wamp\php in the place of @@(top of the file)without altering !#
      and renamed the file as PHPUnit.php.

      4. The files to be tested and the testcases are in c:\wamp\www\
      (example c:\wamp\www\array.php).

      I am not able to run the tests.

      Thanks.