How to store blob images in to folder n then zip ?

  • bhavna_coolinus
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 29, 2006
      Can anybody help... i have to fetch blob image from mysql then have to
      convert it into image(that is also multiple image) n then have to
      store those images into one folder..n then have to zip it...wat to do
      for this entire thing in php?...or send me some related links if you know
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 29, 2006
        To create a zip file you'll have to get the CreateZip class available
        at:
        http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/2322.html
        <http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/2322.html>
        Using that class you can extract the images from a blob in database and
        create a zip of the images.

        Check out the following code:

        <?php
        // Connection to database
        $conn = mysql_connect('localhost', 'root', '');
        if (!$conn) {
        die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error());
        }
        mysql_select_db('blob');

        $res = mysql_query("select file from test");
        // run the following lines through a loop for multiple records.
        if (!$res) {
        echo "no results or query error";
        } else {
        $count = 0;
        while ($garray = mysql_fetch_row($res)) {
        $myFile = "save" . $count++ . ".jpg" ;
        $grfx = $garray[0];
        $fp = fopen($myFile, 'w');
        fwrite($fp, $grfx);
        fclose($fp);
        }
        }
        // Create a zip file using CreateZipFile Class available at
        // http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/2322.html
        include_once("createZip.inc.php");
        $createZip = new createZip;
        // $createZip -> addDirectory("dir/");
        for ($x = 0;$x <= $count;$x++) {
        $fileContents = file_get_contents("save" . $x . ".jpg");
        $createZip->addFile($fileContents, "save" . $x . ".jpg");
        }

        $fileName = "images.zip";
        $fd = fopen ($fileName, "wb");
        $out = fwrite ($fd, $createZip->getZippedfile());
        fclose ($fd);
        $createZip->forceDownload($fileName);

        ?>

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "bhavna_coolinus"
        <bhavna_coolinus@...> wrote:

        > Can anybody help... i have to fetch blob image from mysql then have to
        > convert it into image(that is also multiple image) n then have to
        > store those images into one folder..n then have to zip it...wat to do
        > for this entire thing in php?...or send me some related links if you
        know

      • bhavna patel
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 30, 2006
          Hey Vinu,

          Thanks, I got the solution n its cleared... it was so simple i never knew that.. anyways keep in touch

          Regards,
          Bhavna

          Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...> wrote: To create a zip file you'll have to get the CreateZip class available

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 30, 2006
            Glad to be of help :)

            --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, bhavna patel <bhavna_coolinus@...>
            wrote:

            > Hey Vinu,
            >
            > Thanks, I got the solution n its cleared... it was so simple i never
            knew that.. anyways keep in touch

            > Regards,
            > Bhavna
          • bhavna patel
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 2, 2006
              Is there any class for sending mail...without changing php.ini for smtp..?
              let me know if any class is available?
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 3, 2006
                If you're looking at an SMTP mailer, check out the following class:
                http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/14.html

                If you want to add attachments to the mails you send out check out:
                http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/1077.html

                On 7/3/06, bhavna patel <bhavna_coolinus@...> wrote:

                > Is there any class for sending mail...without changing php.ini for
                > smtp..?
                > let me know if any class is available?

              • ashok kumar
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 3, 2006
                  You can check for phpmailer class(class.phpmailer.php). It is a predefined class where u can use the functions of that class for sending mail.

                  You have to download that class.

                  Regards
                  Ashok.V

                  bhavna patel <bhavna_coolinus@...> wrote:
                  Is there any class for sending mail...without changing php.ini for smtp..?
                  let me know if any class is available?

                • lalit kumar
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 4, 2006
                    hi all guys

                    Is there any class for searching in a database ..?
                    let me know if any class is available?

                    lalit

                  • prasanthforphp
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 10, 2006
                      plz try this one

                      <?php
                      ////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                      // PHPMailer - PHP email class
                      //
                      // VERION 1.71
                      //
                      // Class for sending email using either
                      // sendmail, PHP mail(), or SMTP. Methods are
                      // based upon the standard AspEmail(tm) classes.
                      //
                      // Copyright (C) 2001 - 2003 Brent R. Matzelle
                      //
                      // License: LGPL, see LICENSE
                      ////////////////////////////////////////////////////

                      /**
                      * PHPMailer - PHP email transport class
                      * @package PHPMailer
                      * @author Brent R. Matzelle
                      * @copyright 2001 - 2003 Brent R. Matzelle
                      */
                      class PHPMailer
                      {
                      /////////////////////////////////////////////////
                      // PUBLIC VARIABLES
                      /////////////////////////////////////////////////

                      /**
                      * Email priority (1 = High, 3 = Normal, 5 = low).
                      * @var int
                      */
                      var $Priority = 3;

                      /**
                      * Sets the CharSet of the message.
                      * @var string
                      */
                      var $CharSet = "iso-8859-1";

                      /**
                      * Sets the Content-type of the message.
                      * @var string
                      */
                      var $ContentType = "text/plain";

                      /**
                      * Sets the Encoding of the message. Options for this are "8bit",
                      * "7bit", "binary", "base64", and "quoted-printable".
                      * @var string
                      */
                      var $Encoding = "8bit";

                      /**
                      * Holds the most recent mailer error message.
                      * @var string
                      */
                      var $ErrorInfo = "";

                      /**
                      * Sets the From email address for the message.
                      * @var string
                      */
                      var $From = "root@localhost";

                      /**
                      * Sets the From name of the message.
                      * @var string
                      */
                      var $FromName = "Root User";

                      /**
                      * Sets the Sender email (Return-Path) of the message. If not
                      empty,
                      * will be sent via -f to sendmail or as 'MAIL FROM' in smtp mode.
                      * @var string
                      */
                      var $Sender = "";

                      /**
                      * Sets the Subject of the message.
                      * @var string
                      */
                      var $Subject = "";

                      /**
                      * Sets the Body of the message. This can be either an HTML or
                      text body.
                      * If HTML then run IsHTML(true).
                      * @var string
                      */
                      var $Body = "";

                      /**
                      * Sets the text-only body of the message. This automatically
                      sets the
                      * email to multipart/alternative. This body can be read by mail
                      * clients that do not have HTML email capability such as mutt.
                      Clients
                      * that can read HTML will view the normal Body.
                      * @var string
                      */
                      var $AltBody = "";

                      /**
                      * Sets word wrapping on the body of the message to a given
                      number of
                      * characters.
                      * @var int
                      */
                      var $WordWrap = 0;

                      /**
                      * Method to send mail: ("mail", "sendmail", or "smtp").
                      * @var string
                      */
                      var $Mailer = "mail";

                      /**
                      * Sets the path of the sendmail program.
                      * @var string
                      */
                      var $Sendmail = "/usr/sbin/sendmail";

                      /**
                      * Path to PHPMailer plugins. This is now only useful if the
                      SMTP class
                      * is in a different directory than the PHP include path.
                      * @var string
                      */
                      var $PluginDir = "";

                      /**
                      * Holds PHPMailer version.
                      * @var string
                      */
                      var $Version = "1.71";

                      /**
                      * Sets the email address that a reading confirmation will be
                      sent.
                      * @var string
                      */
                      var $ConfirmReadingTo = "";

                      /**
                      * Sets the hostname to use in Message-Id and Received headers
                      * and as default HELO string. If empty, the value returned
                      * by SERVER_NAME is used or 'localhost.localdomain'.
                      * @var string
                      */
                      var $Hostname = "";

                      /////////////////////////////////////////////////
                      // SMTP VARIABLES
                      /////////////////////////////////////////////////

                      /**
                      * Sets the SMTP hosts. All hosts must be separated by a
                      * semicolon. You can also specify a different port
                      * for each host by using this format: [hostname:port]
                      * (e.g. "smtp1.example.com:25;smtp2.example.com").
                      * Hosts will be tried in order.
                      * @var string
                      */
                      var $Host = "localhost";

                      /**
                      * Sets the default SMTP server port.
                      * @var int
                      */
                      var $Port = 25;

                      /**
                      * Sets the SMTP HELO of the message (Default is $Hostname).
                      * @var string
                      */
                      var $Helo = "";

                      /**
                      * Sets SMTP authentication. Utilizes the Username and Password
                      variables.
                      * @var bool
                      */
                      var $SMTPAuth = false;

                      /**
                      * Sets SMTP username.
                      * @var string
                      */
                      var $Username = "";

                      /**
                      * Sets SMTP password.
                      * @var string
                      */
                      var $Password = "";

                      /**
                      * Sets the SMTP server timeout in seconds. This function will
                      not
                      * work with the win32 version.
                      * @var int
                      */
                      var $Timeout = 10;

                      /**
                      * Sets SMTP class debugging on or off.
                      * @var bool
                      */
                      var $SMTPDebug = false;

                      /**
                      * Prevents the SMTP connection from being closed after each mail
                      * sending. If this is set to true then to close the connection
                      * requires an explicit call to SmtpClose().
                      * @var bool
                      */
                      var $SMTPKeepAlive = false;

                      /**#@+
                      * @access private
                      */
                      var $smtp = NULL;
                      var $to = array();
                      var $cc = array();
                      var $bcc = array();
                      var $ReplyTo = array();
                      var $attachment = array();
                      var $CustomHeader = array();
                      var $message_type = "";
                      var $boundary = array();
                      var $language = array();
                      var $error_count = 0;
                      var $LE = "\n";
                      /**#@-*/

                      /////////////////////////////////////////////////
                      // VARIABLE METHODS
                      /////////////////////////////////////////////////

                      /**
                      * Sets message type to HTML.
                      * @param bool $bool
                      * @return void
                      */
                      function IsHTML($bool) {
                      if($bool == true)
                      $this->ContentType = "text/html";
                      else
                      $this->ContentType = "text/plain";
                      }

                      /**
                      * Sets Mailer to send message using SMTP.
                      * @return void
                      */
                      function IsSMTP() {
                      $this->Mailer = "smtp";
                      }

                      /**
                      * Sets Mailer to send message using PHP mail() function.
                      * @return void
                      */
                      function IsMail() {
                      $this->Mailer = "mail";
                      }

                      /**
                      * Sets Mailer to send message using the $Sendmail program.
                      * @return void
                      */
                      function IsSendmail() {
                      $this->Mailer = "sendmail";
                      }

                      /**
                      * Sets Mailer to send message using the qmail MTA.
                      * @return void
                      */
                      function IsQmail() {
                      $this->Sendmail = "/var/qmail/bin/sendmail";
                      $this->Mailer = "sendmail";
                      }

                      /////////////////////////////////////////////////
                      // RECIPIENT METHODS
                      /////////////////////////////////////////////////

                      /**
                      * Adds a "To" address.
                      * @param string $address
                      * @param string $name
                      * @return void
                      */
                      function AddAddress($address, $name = "") {
                      $cur = count($this->to);
                      $this->to[$cur][0] = trim($address);
                      $this->to[$cur][1] = $name;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Adds a "Cc" address. Note: this function works
                      * with the SMTP mailer on win32, not with the "mail"
                      * mailer.
                      * @param string $address
                      * @param string $name
                      * @return void
                      */
                      function AddCC($address, $name = "") {
                      $cur = count($this->cc);
                      $this->cc[$cur][0] = trim($address);
                      $this->cc[$cur][1] = $name;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Adds a "Bcc" address. Note: this function works
                      * with the SMTP mailer on win32, not with the "mail"
                      * mailer.
                      * @param string $address
                      * @param string $name
                      * @return void
                      */
                      function AddBCC($address, $name = "") {
                      $cur = count($this->bcc);
                      $this->bcc[$cur][0] = trim($address);
                      $this->bcc[$cur][1] = $name;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Adds a "Reply-to" address.
                      * @param string $address
                      * @param string $name
                      * @return void
                      */
                      function AddReplyTo($address, $name = "") {
                      $cur = count($this->ReplyTo);
                      $this->ReplyTo[$cur][0] = trim($address);
                      $this->ReplyTo[$cur][1] = $name;
                      }

                      /////////////////////////////////////////////////
                      // MAIL SENDING METHODS
                      /////////////////////////////////////////////////

                      /**
                      * Creates message and assigns Mailer. If the message is
                      * not sent successfully then it returns false. Use the ErrorInfo
                      * variable to view description of the error.
                      * @return bool
                      */
                      function Send() {
                      $header = "";
                      $body = "";

                      if((count($this->to) + count($this->cc) + count($this->bcc))
                      < 1)
                      {
                      $this->SetError($this->Lang("provide_address"));
                      return false;
                      }

                      // Set whether the message is multipart/alternative
                      if(!empty($this->AltBody))
                      $this->ContentType = "multipart/alternative";

                      $this->SetMessageType();
                      $header .= $this->CreateHeader();
                      $body = $this->CreateBody();

                      if($body == "") { return false; }

                      // Choose the mailer
                      if($this->Mailer == "sendmail")
                      {
                      if(!$this->SendmailSend($header, $body))
                      return false;
                      }
                      elseif($this->Mailer == "mail")
                      {
                      if(!$this->MailSend($header, $body))
                      return false;
                      }
                      elseif($this->Mailer == "smtp")
                      {
                      if(!$this->SmtpSend($header, $body))
                      return false;
                      }
                      else
                      {
                      $this->SetError($this->Mailer . $this->Lang
                      ("mailer_not_supported"));
                      return false;
                      }

                      return true;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Sends mail using the $Sendmail program.
                      * @access private
                      * @return bool
                      */
                      function SendmailSend($header, $body) {
                      if ($this->Sender != "")
                      $sendmail = sprintf("%s -oi -f %s -t", $this->Sendmail,
                      $this->Sender);
                      else
                      $sendmail = sprintf("%s -oi -t", $this->Sendmail);

                      if(!@$mail = popen($sendmail, "w"))
                      {
                      $this->SetError($this->Lang("execute") . $this->Sendmail);
                      return false;
                      }

                      fputs($mail, $header);
                      fputs($mail, $body);

                      $result = pclose($mail) >> 8 & 0xFF;
                      if($result != 0)
                      {
                      $this->SetError($this->Lang("execute") . $this->Sendmail);
                      return false;
                      }

                      return true;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Sends mail using the PHP mail() function.
                      * @access private
                      * @return bool
                      */
                      function MailSend($header, $body) {
                      $to = "";
                      for($i = 0; $i < count($this->to); $i++)
                      {
                      if($i != 0) { $to .= ", "; }
                      $to .= $this->to[$i][0];
                      }

                      if ($this->Sender != "" && strlen(ini_get("safe_mode"))< 1)
                      {
                      $old_from = ini_get("sendmail_from");
                      ini_set("sendmail_from", $this->Sender);
                      $params = sprintf("-oi -f %s", $this->Sender);
                      $rt = @mail($to, $this->EncodeHeader($this->Subject),
                      $body,
                      $header, $params);
                      }
                      else
                      $rt = @mail($to, $this->EncodeHeader($this->Subject),
                      $body, $header);

                      if (isset($old_from))
                      ini_set("sendmail_from", $old_from);

                      if(!$rt)
                      {
                      $this->SetError($this->Lang("instantiate"));
                      return false;
                      }

                      return true;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Sends mail via SMTP using PhpSMTP (Author:
                      * Chris Ryan). Returns bool. Returns false if there is a
                      * bad MAIL FROM, RCPT, or DATA input.
                      * @access private
                      * @return bool
                      */
                      function SmtpSend($header, $body) {
                      include_once($this->PluginDir . "class.smtp.php");
                      $error = "";
                      $bad_rcpt = array();

                      if(!$this->SmtpConnect())
                      return false;

                      $smtp_from = ($this->Sender == "") ? $this->From : $this-
                      >Sender;
                      if(!$this->smtp->Mail($smtp_from))
                      {
                      $error = $this->Lang("from_failed") . $smtp_from;
                      $this->SetError($error);
                      $this->smtp->Reset();
                      return false;
                      }

                      // Attempt to send attach all recipients
                      for($i = 0; $i < count($this->to); $i++)
                      {
                      if(!$this->smtp->Recipient($this->to[$i][0]))
                      $bad_rcpt[] = $this->to[$i][0];
                      }
                      for($i = 0; $i < count($this->cc); $i++)
                      {
                      if(!$this->smtp->Recipient($this->cc[$i][0]))
                      $bad_rcpt[] = $this->cc[$i][0];
                      }
                      for($i = 0; $i < count($this->bcc); $i++)
                      {
                      if(!$this->smtp->Recipient($this->bcc[$i][0]))
                      $bad_rcpt[] = $this->bcc[$i][0];
                      }

                      if(count($bad_rcpt) > 0) // Create error message
                      {
                      for($i = 0; $i < count($bad_rcpt); $i++)
                      {
                      if($i != 0) { $error .= ", "; }
                      $error .= $bad_rcpt[$i];
                      }
                      $error = $this->Lang("recipients_failed") . $error;
                      $this->SetError($error);
                      $this->smtp->Reset();
                      return false;
                      }

                      if(!$this->smtp->Data($header . $body))
                      {
                      $this->SetError($this->Lang("data_not_accepted"));
                      $this->smtp->Reset();
                      return false;
                      }
                      if($this->SMTPKeepAlive == true)
                      $this->smtp->Reset();
                      else
                      $this->SmtpClose();

                      return true;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Initiates a connection to an SMTP server. Returns false if the
                      * operation failed.
                      * @access private
                      * @return bool
                      */
                      function SmtpConnect() {
                      if($this->smtp == NULL) { $this->smtp = new SMTP(); }

                      $this->smtp->do_debug = $this->SMTPDebug;
                      $hosts = explode(";", $this->Host);
                      $index = 0;
                      $connection = ($this->smtp->Connected());

                      // Retry while there is no connection
                      while($index < count($hosts) && $connection == false)
                      {
                      if(strstr($hosts[$index], ":"))
                      list($host, $port) = explode(":", $hosts[$index]);
                      else
                      {
                      $host = $hosts[$index];
                      $port = $this->Port;
                      }

                      if($this->smtp->Connect($host, $port, $this->Timeout))
                      {
                      if ($this->Helo != '')
                      $this->smtp->Hello($this->Helo);
                      else
                      $this->smtp->Hello($this->ServerHostname());

                      if($this->SMTPAuth)
                      {
                      if(!$this->smtp->Authenticate($this->Username,
                      $this->Password))
                      {
                      $this->SetError($this->Lang("authenticate"));
                      $this->smtp->Reset();
                      $connection = false;
                      }
                      }
                      $connection = true;
                      }
                      }
                      if(!$connection)
                      $this->SetError($this->Lang("connect_host"));

                      return $connection;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Closes the active SMTP session if one exists.
                      * @return void
                      */
                      function SmtpClose() {
                      if($this->smtp != NULL)
                      {
                      if($this->smtp->Connected())
                      {
                      $this->smtp->Quit();
                      $this->smtp->Close();
                      }
                      }
                      }

                      /**
                      * Sets the language for all class error messages. Returns false
                      * if it cannot load the language file. The default language type
                      * is English.
                      * @param string $lang_type Type of language (e.g.
                      Portuguese: "br")
                      * @param string $lang_path Path to the language file directory
                      * @access public
                      * @return bool
                      */
                      function SetLanguage($lang_type, $lang_path = "") {
                      if(file_exists($lang_path.'phpmailer.lang-
                      '.$lang_type.'.php'))
                      include($lang_path.'phpmailer.lang-'.$lang_type.'.php');
                      else if(file_exists($lang_path.'phpmailer.lang-en.php'))
                      include($lang_path.'phpmailer.lang-en.php');
                      else
                      {
                      $this->SetError("Could not load language file");
                      return false;
                      }
                      $this->language = $PHPMAILER_LANG;

                      return true;
                      }

                      /////////////////////////////////////////////////
                      // MESSAGE CREATION METHODS
                      /////////////////////////////////////////////////

                      /**
                      * Creates recipient headers.
                      * @access private
                      * @return string
                      */
                      function AddrAppend($type, $addr) {
                      $addr_str = $type . ": ";
                      $addr_str .= $this->AddrFormat($addr[0]);
                      if(count($addr) > 1)
                      {
                      for($i = 1; $i < count($addr); $i++)
                      $addr_str .= ", " . $this->AddrFormat($addr[$i]);
                      }
                      $addr_str .= $this->LE;

                      return $addr_str;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Formats an address correctly.
                      * @access private
                      * @return string
                      */
                      function AddrFormat($addr) {
                      if(empty($addr[1]))
                      $formatted = $addr[0];
                      else
                      {
                      $formatted = $this->EncodeHeader($addr[1], 'phrase') . "
                      <" .
                      $addr[0] . ">";
                      }

                      return $formatted;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Wraps message for use with mailers that do not
                      * automatically perform wrapping and for quoted-printable.
                      * Original written by philippe.
                      * @access private
                      * @return string
                      */
                      function WrapText($message, $length, $qp_mode = false) {
                      $soft_break = ($qp_mode) ? sprintf(" =%s", $this->LE) : $this-
                      >LE;

                      $message = $this->FixEOL($message);
                      if (substr($message, -1) == $this->LE)
                      $message = substr($message, 0, -1);

                      $line = explode($this->LE, $message);
                      $message = "";
                      for ($i=0 ;$i < count($line); $i++)
                      {
                      $line_part = explode(" ", $line[$i]);
                      $buf = "";
                      for ($e = 0; $e<count($line_part); $e++)
                      {
                      $word = $line_part[$e];
                      if ($qp_mode and (strlen($word) > $length))
                      {
                      $space_left = $length - strlen($buf) - 1;
                      if ($e != 0)
                      {
                      if ($space_left > 20)
                      {
                      $len = $space_left;
                      if (substr($word, $len - 1, 1) == "=")
                      $len--;
                      elseif (substr($word, $len - 2, 1) == "=")
                      $len -= 2;
                      $part = substr($word, 0, $len);
                      $word = substr($word, $len);
                      $buf .= " " . $part;
                      $message .= $buf . sprintf("=%s", $this->LE);
                      }
                      else
                      {
                      $message .= $buf . $soft_break;
                      }
                      $buf = "";
                      }
                      while (strlen($word) > 0)
                      {
                      $len = $length;
                      if (substr($word, $len - 1, 1) == "=")
                      $len--;
                      elseif (substr($word, $len - 2, 1) == "=")
                      $len -= 2;
                      $part = substr($word, 0, $len);
                      $word = substr($word, $len);

                      if (strlen($word) > 0)
                      $message .= $part . sprintf("=%s", $this->LE);
                      else
                      $buf = $part;
                      }
                      }
                      else
                      {
                      $buf_o = $buf;
                      $buf .= ($e == 0) ? $word : (" " . $word);

                      if (strlen($buf) > $length and $buf_o != "")
                      {
                      $message .= $buf_o . $soft_break;
                      $buf = $word;
                      }
                      }
                      }
                      $message .= $buf . $this->LE;
                      }

                      return $message;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Set the body wrapping.
                      * @access private
                      * @return void
                      */
                      function SetWordWrap() {
                      if($this->WordWrap < 1)
                      return;

                      switch($this->message_type)
                      {
                      case "alt":
                      // fall through
                      case "alt_attachment":
                      $this->AltBody = $this->WrapText($this->AltBody, $this-
                      >WordWrap);
                      break;
                      default:
                      $this->Body = $this->WrapText($this->Body, $this-
                      >WordWrap);
                      break;
                      }
                      }

                      /**
                      * Assembles message header.
                      * @access private
                      * @return string
                      */
                      function CreateHeader() {
                      $result = "";

                      // Set the boundaries
                      $uniq_id = md5(uniqid(time()));
                      $this->boundary[1] = "b1_" . $uniq_id;
                      $this->boundary[2] = "b2_" . $uniq_id;

                      $result .= $this->Received();
                      $result .= $this->HeaderLine("Date", $this->RFCDate());
                      if($this->Sender == "")
                      $result .= $this->HeaderLine("Return-Path", trim($this-
                      >From));
                      else
                      $result .= $this->HeaderLine("Return-Path", trim($this-
                      >Sender));

                      // To be created automatically by mail()
                      if($this->Mailer != "mail")
                      {
                      if(count($this->to) > 0)
                      $result .= $this->AddrAppend("To", $this->to);
                      else if (count($this->cc) == 0)
                      $result .= $this->HeaderLine("To", "undisclosed-
                      recipients:;");
                      if(count($this->cc) > 0)
                      $result .= $this->AddrAppend("Cc", $this->cc);
                      }

                      $from = array();
                      $from[0][0] = trim($this->From);
                      $from[0][1] = $this->FromName;
                      $result .= $this->AddrAppend("From", $from);

                      // sendmail and mail() extract Bcc from the header before
                      sending
                      if((($this->Mailer == "sendmail") || ($this->Mailer
                      == "mail")) && (count($this->bcc) > 0))
                      $result .= $this->AddrAppend("Bcc", $this->bcc);

                      if(count($this->ReplyTo) > 0)
                      $result .= $this->AddrAppend("Reply-to", $this->ReplyTo);

                      // mail() sets the subject itself
                      if($this->Mailer != "mail")
                      $result .= $this->HeaderLine("Subject", $this-

                      $result .= sprintf("Message-ID: <%s@%s>%s", $uniq_id, $this-
                      >ServerHostname(), $this->LE);
                      $result .= $this->HeaderLine("X-Priority", $this->Priority);
                      $result .= $this->HeaderLine("X-Mailer", "PHPMailer
                      [version " . $this->Version . "]");

                      if($this->ConfirmReadingTo != "")
                      {
                      $result .= $this->HeaderLine("Disposition-Notification-
                      To",
                      "<" . trim($this->ConfirmReadingTo) . ">");
                      }

                      // Add custom headers
                      for($index = 0; $index < count($this->CustomHeader); $index++)
                      {
                      $result .= $this->HeaderLine(trim($this->CustomHeader
                      [$index][0]),
                      $this->EncodeHeader(trim($this->CustomHeader
                      [$index][1])));
                      }
                      $result .= $this->HeaderLine("MIME-Version", "1.0");

                      switch($this->message_type)
                      {
                      case "plain":
                      $result .= $this->HeaderLine("Content-Transfer-
                      Encoding", $this->Encoding);
                      $result .= sprintf("Content-Type: %s; charset=\"%s\"",
                      $this->ContentType, $this-
                      >CharSet);
                      break;
                      case "attachments":
                      // fall through
                      case "alt_attachments":
                      if($this->InlineImageExists())
                      {
                      $result .= sprintf("Content-Type: %s;%
                      s\ttype=\"text/html\";%s\tboundary=\"%s\"%s",
                      "multipart/related", $this->LE,
                      $this->LE,
                      $this->boundary[1], $this->LE);
                      }
                      else
                      {
                      $result .= $this->HeaderLine("Content-
                      Type", "multipart/mixed;");
                      $result .= $this->TextLine("\tboundary=\"" .
                      $this->boundary[1] . '"');
                      }
                      break;
                      case "alt":
                      $result .= $this->HeaderLine("Content-
                      Type", "multipart/alternative;");
                      $result .= $this->TextLine("\tboundary=\"" . $this-
                      >boundary[1] . '"');
                      break;
                      }

                      if($this->Mailer != "mail")
                      $result .= $this->LE.$this->LE;

                      return $result;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Assembles the message body. Returns an empty string on
                      failure.
                      * @access private
                      * @return string
                      */
                      function CreateBody() {
                      $result = "";

                      $this->SetWordWrap();

                      switch($this->message_type)
                      {
                      case "alt":
                      $result .= $this->GetBoundary($this->boundary[1], "",
                      "text/plain", "");
                      $result .= $this->EncodeString($this->AltBody, $this-
                      >Encoding);
                      $result .= $this->LE.$this->LE;
                      $result .= $this->GetBoundary($this->boundary[1], "",
                      "text/html", "");

                      $result .= $this->EncodeString($this->Body, $this-
                      >Encoding);
                      $result .= $this->LE.$this->LE;

                      $result .= $this->EndBoundary($this->boundary[1]);
                      break;
                      case "plain":
                      $result .= $this->EncodeString($this->Body, $this-
                      >Encoding);
                      break;
                      case "attachments":
                      $result .= $this->GetBoundary($this->boundary
                      [1], "", "", "");
                      $result .= $this->EncodeString($this->Body, $this-
                      >Encoding);
                      $result .= $this->LE;

                      $result .= $this->AttachAll();
                      break;
                      case "alt_attachments":
                      $result .= sprintf("--%s%s", $this->boundary[1],
                      $this->LE);
                      $result .= sprintf("Content-Type: %s;%s" .
                      "\tboundary=\"%s\"%s",
                      "multipart/alternative", $this->LE,
                      $this->boundary[2], $this-
                      >LE.$this->LE);

                      // Create text body
                      $result .= $this->GetBoundary($this->boundary[2], "",
                      "text/plain", "") .
                      $this->LE;

                      $result .= $this->EncodeString($this->AltBody, $this-
                      >Encoding);
                      $result .= $this->LE.$this->LE;

                      // Create the HTML body
                      $result .= $this->GetBoundary($this->boundary[2], "",
                      "text/html", "") .
                      $this->LE;

                      $result .= $this->EncodeString($this->Body, $this-
                      >Encoding);
                      $result .= $this->LE.$this->LE;

                      $result .= $this->EndBoundary($this->boundary[2]);

                      $result .= $this->AttachAll();
                      break;
                      }
                      if($this->IsError())
                      $result = "";

                      return $result;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Returns the start of a message boundary.
                      * @access private
                      */
                      function GetBoundary($boundary, $charSet, $contentType,
                      $encoding) {
                      $result = "";
                      if($charSet == "") { $charSet = $this->CharSet; }
                      if($contentType == "") { $contentType = $this->ContentType; }
                      if($encoding == "") { $encoding = $this->Encoding; }

                      $result .= $this->TextLine("--" . $boundary);
                      $result .= sprintf("Content-Type: %s; charset = \"%s\"",
                      $contentType, $charSet);
                      $result .= $this->LE;
                      $result .= $this->HeaderLine("Content-Transfer-Encoding",
                      $encoding);
                      $result .= $this->LE;

                      return $result;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Returns the end of a message boundary.
                      * @access private
                      */
                      function EndBoundary($boundary) {
                      return $this->LE . "--" . $boundary . "--" . $this->LE;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Sets the message type.
                      * @access private
                      * @return void
                      */
                      function SetMessageType() {
                      if(count($this->attachment) < 1 && strlen($this->AltBody) < 1)
                      $this->message_type = "plain";
                      else
                      {
                      if(count($this->attachment) > 0)
                      $this->message_type = "attachments";
                      if(strlen($this->AltBody) > 0 && count($this->attachment)
                      < 1)
                      $this->message_type = "alt";
                      if(strlen($this->AltBody) > 0 && count($this->attachment)
                      > 0)
                      $this->message_type = "alt_attachments";
                      }
                      }

                      /**
                      * Returns a formatted header line.
                      * @access private
                      * @return string
                      */
                      function HeaderLine($name, $value) {
                      return $name . ": " . $value . $this->LE;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Returns a formatted mail line.
                      * @access private
                      * @return string
                      */
                      function TextLine($value) {
                      return $value . $this->LE;
                      }

                      /////////////////////////////////////////////////
                      // ATTACHMENT METHODS
                      /////////////////////////////////////////////////

                      /**
                      * Adds an attachment from a path on the filesystem.
                      * Returns false if the file could not be found
                      * or accessed.
                      * @param string $path Path to the attachment.
                      * @param string $name Overrides the attachment name.
                      * @param string $encoding File encoding (see $Encoding).
                      * @param string $type File extension (MIME) type.
                      * @return bool
                      */
                      function AddAttachment($path, $name = "", $encoding = "base64",
                      $type = "application/octet-stream") {
                      if(!@is_file($path))
                      {
                      $this->SetError($this->Lang("file_access") . $path);
                      return false;
                      }

                      $filename = basename($path);
                      if($name == "")
                      $name = $filename;

                      $cur = count($this->attachment);
                      $this->attachment[$cur][0] = $path;
                      $this->attachment[$cur][1] = $filename;
                      $this->attachment[$cur][2] = $name;
                      $this->attachment[$cur][3] = $encoding;
                      $this->attachment[$cur][4] = $type;
                      $this->attachment[$cur][5] = false; // isStringAttachment
                      $this->attachment[$cur][6] = "attachment";
                      $this->attachment[$cur][7] = 0;

                      return true;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Attaches all fs, string, and binary attachments to the message.
                      * Returns an empty string on failure.
                      * @access private
                      * @return string
                      */
                      function AttachAll() {
                      // Return text of body
                      $mime = array();

                      // Add all attachments
                      for($i = 0; $i < count($this->attachment); $i++)
                      {
                      // Check for string attachment
                      $bString = $this->attachment[$i][5];
                      if ($bString)
                      $string = $this->attachment[$i][0];
                      else
                      $path = $this->attachment[$i][0];

                      $filename = $this->attachment[$i][1];
                      $name = $this->attachment[$i][2];
                      $encoding = $this->attachment[$i][3];
                      $type = $this->attachment[$i][4];
                      $disposition = $this->attachment[$i][6];
                      $cid = $this->attachment[$i][7];

                      $mime[] = sprintf("--%s%s", $this->boundary[1], $this-
                      >LE);
                      $mime[] = sprintf("Content-Type: %s; name=\"%s\"%s",
                      $type, $name, $this->LE);
                      $mime[] = sprintf("Content-Transfer-Encoding: %s%s",
                      $encoding, $this->LE);

                      if($disposition == "inline")
                      $mime[] = sprintf("Content-ID: <%s>%s", $cid, $this-
                      >LE);

                      $mime[] = sprintf("Content-Disposition: %s; filename=\"%
                      s\"%s",
                      $disposition, $name, $this->LE.$this-
                      >LE);

                      // Encode as string attachment
                      if($bString)
                      {
                      $mime[] = $this->EncodeString($string, $encoding);
                      if($this->IsError()) { return ""; }
                      $mime[] = $this->LE.$this->LE;
                      }
                      else
                      {
                      $mime[] = $this->EncodeFile($path, $encoding);
                      if($this->IsError()) { return ""; }
                      $mime[] = $this->LE.$this->LE;
                      }
                      }

                      $mime[] = sprintf("--%s--%s", $this->boundary[1], $this->LE);

                      return join("", $mime);
                      }

                      /**
                      * Encodes attachment in requested format. Returns an
                      * empty string on failure.
                      * @access private
                      * @return string
                      */
                      function EncodeFile ($path, $encoding = "base64") {
                      if(!@$fd = fopen($path, "rb"))
                      {
                      $this->SetError($this->Lang("file_open") . $path);
                      return "";
                      }
                      $file_buffer = fread($fd, filesize($path));
                      $file_buffer = $this->EncodeString($file_buffer, $encoding);
                      fclose($fd);

                      return $file_buffer;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Encodes string to requested format. Returns an
                      * empty string on failure.
                      * @access private
                      * @return string
                      */
                      function EncodeString ($str, $encoding = "base64") {
                      $encoded = "";
                      switch(strtolower($encoding)) {
                      case "base64":
                      // chunk_split is found in PHP >= 3.0.6
                      $encoded = chunk_split(base64_encode($str), 76, $this-
                      >LE);
                      break;
                      case "7bit":
                      case "8bit":
                      $encoded = $this->FixEOL($str);
                      if (substr($encoded, -(strlen($this->LE))) != $this->LE)
                      $encoded .= $this->LE;
                      break;
                      case "binary":
                      $encoded = $str;
                      break;
                      case "quoted-printable":
                      $encoded = $this->EncodeQP($str);
                      break;
                      default:
                      $this->SetError($this->Lang("encoding") . $encoding);
                      break;
                      }
                      return $encoded;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Encode a header string to best of Q, B, quoted or none.
                      * @access private
                      * @return string
                      */
                      function EncodeHeader ($str, $position = 'text') {
                      $x = 0;

                      switch (strtolower($position)) {
                      case 'phrase':
                      if (!preg_match('/[\200-\377]/', $str)) {
                      // Can't use addslashes as we don't know what value has
                      magic_quotes_sybase.
                      $encoded = addcslashes($str, "\0..\37\177\\\"");

                      if (($str == $encoded) && !preg_match('/[^A-Za-z0-9!#$%
                      &\'*+\/=?^_`{|}~ -]/', $str))
                      return ($encoded);
                      else
                      return ("\"$encoded\"");
                      }
                      $x = preg_match_all('/[^\040\041\043-\133\135-\176]/',
                      $str, $matches);
                      break;
                      case 'comment':
                      $x = preg_match_all('/[()"]/', $str, $matches);
                      // Fall-through
                      case 'text':
                      default:
                      $x += preg_match_all('/[\000-\010\013\014\016-\037\177-
                      \377]/', $str, $matches);
                      break;
                      }

                      if ($x == 0)
                      return ($str);

                      $maxlen = 75 - 7 - strlen($this->CharSet);
                      // Try to select the encoding which should produce the shortest
                      output
                      if (strlen($str)/3 < $x) {
                      $encoding = 'B';
                      $encoded = base64_encode($str);
                      $maxlen -= $maxlen % 4;
                      $encoded = trim(chunk_split($encoded, $maxlen, "\n"));
                      } else {
                      $encoding = 'Q';
                      $encoded = $this->EncodeQ($str, $position);
                      $encoded = $this->WrapText($encoded, $maxlen, true);
                      $encoded = str_replace("=".$this->LE, "\n", trim($encoded));
                      }

                      $encoded = preg_replace('/^(.*)$/m', " =?".$this->CharSet."?
                      $encoding?\\1?=", $encoded);
                      $encoded = trim(str_replace("\n", $this->LE, $encoded));

                      return $encoded;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Encode string to quoted-printable.
                      * @access private
                      * @return string
                      */
                      function EncodeQP ($str) {
                      $encoded = $this->FixEOL($str);
                      if (substr($encoded, -(strlen($this->LE))) != $this->LE)
                      $encoded .= $this->LE;

                      // Replace every high ascii, control and = characters
                      $encoded = preg_replace('/([\000-\010\013\014\016-\037\075
                      \177-\377])/e',
                      "'='.sprintf('%02X', ord('\\1'))", $encoded);
                      // Replace every spaces and tabs when it's the last character
                      on a line
                      $encoded = preg_replace("/([\011\040])".$this->LE."/e",
                      "'='.sprintf('%02X', ord('\\1')).'".$this->LE."'",
                      $encoded);

                      // Maximum line length of 76 characters before CRLF (74 +
                      space + '=')
                      $encoded = $this->WrapText($encoded, 74, true);

                      return $encoded;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Encode string to q encoding.
                      * @access private
                      * @return string
                      */
                      function EncodeQ ($str, $position = "text") {
                      // There should not be any EOL in the string
                      $encoded = preg_replace("[\r\n]", "", $str);

                      switch (strtolower($position)) {
                      case "phrase":
                      $encoded = preg_replace("/([^A-Za-z0-9!*+\/ -
                      ])/e", "'='.sprintf('%02X', ord('\\1'))", $encoded);
                      break;
                      case "comment":
                      $encoded = preg_replace("/([\(\)\"])/e", "'='.sprintf('%
                      02X', ord('\\1'))", $encoded);
                      case "text":
                      default:
                      // Replace every high ascii, control =, ? and _ characters
                      $encoded = preg_replace('/([\000-\011\013\014\016-\037\075
                      \077\137\177-\377])/e',
                      "'='.sprintf('%02X', ord('\\1'))", $encoded);
                      break;
                      }

                      // Replace every spaces to _ (more readable than =20)
                      $encoded = str_replace(" ", "_", $encoded);

                      return $encoded;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Adds a string or binary attachment (non-filesystem) to the
                      list.
                      * This method can be used to attach ascii or binary data,
                      * such as a BLOB record from a database.
                      * @param string $string String attachment data.
                      * @param string $filename Name of the attachment.
                      * @param string $encoding File encoding (see $Encoding).
                      * @param string $type File extension (MIME) type.
                      * @return void
                      */
                      function AddStringAttachment($string, $filename, $encoding
                      = "base64",
                      $type = "application/octet-stream") {
                      // Append to $attachment array
                      $cur = count($this->attachment);
                      $this->attachment[$cur][0] = $string;
                      $this->attachment[$cur][1] = $filename;
                      $this->attachment[$cur][2] = $filename;
                      $this->attachment[$cur][3] = $encoding;
                      $this->attachment[$cur][4] = $type;
                      $this->attachment[$cur][5] = true; // isString
                      $this->attachment[$cur][6] = "attachment";
                      $this->attachment[$cur][7] = 0;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Adds an embedded attachment. This can include images, sounds,
                      and
                      * just about any other document. Make sure to set the $type to
                      an
                      * image type. For JPEG images use "image/jpeg" and for GIF
                      images
                      * use "image/gif".
                      * @param string $path Path to the attachment.
                      * @param string $cid Content ID of the attachment. Use this to
                      identify
                      * the Id for accessing the image in an HTML form.
                      * @param string $name Overrides the attachment name.
                      * @param string $encoding File encoding (see $Encoding).
                      * @param string $type File extension (MIME) type.
                      * @return bool
                      */
                      function AddEmbeddedImage($path, $cid, $name = "", $encoding
                      = "base64",
                      $type = "application/octet-stream") {

                      if(!@is_file($path))
                      {
                      $this->SetError($this->Lang("file_access") . $path);
                      return false;
                      }

                      $filename = basename($path);
                      if($name == "")
                      $name = $filename;

                      // Append to $attachment array
                      $cur = count($this->attachment);
                      $this->attachment[$cur][0] = $path;
                      $this->attachment[$cur][1] = $filename;
                      $this->attachment[$cur][2] = $name;
                      $this->attachment[$cur][3] = $encoding;
                      $this->attachment[$cur][4] = $type;
                      $this->attachment[$cur][5] = false; // isStringAttachment
                      $this->attachment[$cur][6] = "inline";
                      $this->attachment[$cur][7] = $cid;

                      return true;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Returns true if an inline attachment is present.
                      * @access private
                      * @return bool
                      */
                      function InlineImageExists() {
                      $result = false;
                      for($i = 0; $i < count($this->attachment); $i++)
                      {
                      if($this->attachment[$i][6] == "inline")
                      {
                      $result = true;
                      break;
                      }
                      }

                      return $result;
                      }

                      /////////////////////////////////////////////////
                      // MESSAGE RESET METHODS
                      /////////////////////////////////////////////////

                      /**
                      * Clears all recipients assigned in the TO array. Returns void.
                      * @return void
                      */
                      function ClearAddresses() {
                      $this->to = array();
                      }

                      /**
                      * Clears all recipients assigned in the CC array. Returns void.
                      * @return void
                      */
                      function ClearCCs() {
                      $this->cc = array();
                      }

                      /**
                      * Clears all recipients assigned in the BCC array. Returns void.
                      * @return void
                      */
                      function ClearBCCs() {
                      $this->bcc = array();
                      }

                      /**
                      * Clears all recipients assigned in the ReplyTo array. Returns
                      void.
                      * @return void
                      */
                      function ClearReplyTos() {
                      $this->ReplyTo = array();
                      }

                      /**
                      * Clears all recipients assigned in the TO, CC and BCC
                      * array. Returns void.
                      * @return void
                      */
                      function ClearAllRecipients() {
                      $this->to = array();
                      $this->cc = array();
                      $this->bcc = array();
                      }

                      /**
                      * Clears all previously set filesystem, string, and binary
                      * attachments. Returns void.
                      * @return void
                      */
                      function ClearAttachments() {
                      $this->attachment = array();
                      }

                      /**
                      * Clears all custom headers. Returns void.
                      * @return void
                      */
                      function ClearCustomHeaders() {
                      $this->CustomHeader = array();
                      }

                      /////////////////////////////////////////////////
                      // MISCELLANEOUS METHODS
                      /////////////////////////////////////////////////

                      /**
                      * Adds the error message to the error container.
                      * Returns void.
                      * @access private
                      * @return void
                      */
                      function SetError($msg) {
                      $this->error_count++;
                      $this->ErrorInfo = $msg;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Returns the proper RFC 822 formatted date.
                      * @access private
                      * @return string
                      */
                      function RFCDate() {
                      $tz = date("Z");
                      $tzs = ($tz < 0) ? "-" : "+";
                      $tz = abs($tz);
                      $tz = ($tz/3600)*100 + ($tz%3600)/60;
                      $result = sprintf("%s %s%04d", date("D, j M Y H:i:s"), $tzs,
                      $tz);

                      return $result;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Returns Received header for message tracing.
                      * @access private
                      * @return string
                      */
                      function Received() {
                      if ($this->ServerVar('SERVER_NAME') != '')
                      {
                      $protocol = ($this->ServerVar('HTTPS')
                      == 'on') ? 'HTTPS' : 'HTTP';
                      $remote = $this->ServerVar('REMOTE_HOST');
                      if($remote == "")
                      $remote = 'phpmailer';
                      $remote .= ' (['.$this->ServerVar('REMOTE_ADDR').'])';
                      }
                      else
                      {
                      $protocol = 'local';
                      $remote = $this->ServerVar('USER');
                      if($remote == '')
                      $remote = 'phpmailer';
                      }

                      $result = sprintf("Received: from %s %s\tby %s " .
                      "with %s (PHPMailer);%s\t%s%s", $remote,
                      $this->LE,
                      $this->ServerHostname(), $protocol, $this-
                      >LE,
                      $this->RFCDate(), $this->LE);

                      return $result;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Returns the appropriate server variable. Should work with both
                      * PHP 4.1.0+ as well as older versions. Returns an empty string
                      * if nothing is found.
                      * @access private
                      * @return mixed
                      */
                      function ServerVar($varName) {
                      global $HTTP_SERVER_VARS;
                      global $HTTP_ENV_VARS;

                      if(!isset($_SERVER))
                      {
                      $_SERVER = $HTTP_SERVER_VARS;
                      if(!isset($_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]))
                      $_SERVER = $HTTP_ENV_VARS; // must be Apache
                      }

                      if(isset($_SERVER[$varName]))
                      return $_SERVER[$varName];
                      else
                      return "";
                      }

                      /**
                      * Returns the server hostname or 'localhost.localdomain' if
                      unknown.
                      * @access private
                      * @return string
                      */
                      function ServerHostname() {
                      if ($this->Hostname != "")
                      $result = $this->Hostname;
                      elseif ($this->ServerVar('SERVER_NAME') != "")
                      $result = $this->ServerVar('SERVER_NAME');
                      else
                      $result = "localhost.localdomain";

                      return $result;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Returns a message in the appropriate language.
                      * @access private
                      * @return string
                      */
                      function Lang($key) {
                      if(count($this->language) < 1)
                      $this->SetLanguage("en"); // set the default language

                      if(isset($this->language[$key]))
                      return $this->language[$key];
                      else
                      return "Language string failed to load: " . $key;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Returns true if an error occurred.
                      * @return bool
                      */
                      function IsError() {
                      return ($this->error_count > 0);
                      }

                      /**
                      * Changes every end of line from CR or LF to CRLF.
                      * @access private
                      * @return string
                      */
                      function FixEOL($str) {
                      $str = str_replace("\r\n", "\n", $str);
                      $str = str_replace("\r", "\n", $str);
                      $str = str_replace("\n", $this->LE, $str);
                      return $str;
                      }

                      /**
                      * Adds a custom header.
                      * @return void
                      */
                      function AddCustomHeader($custom_header) {
                      $this->CustomHeader[] = explode(":", $custom_header, 2);
                      }
                      }

                      ?>