free php 5 hosting

  • Pritesh Loke
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10 8:45 AM
      Hello
      Any body know any free php5 hosting where i can test my codes on net not local system ?

      Thank you
      PML

    • Muguntharaj Subramanian
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10 11:03 PM
        Hi Pritesh,
        I dont know of any free php5 hosting.

        But you are ready to spend as little as Rs. 150/- , you can get 10MB space
        with PHP5/RubyOnRails/python/Mysql support with shell access too from
        http://webspace2host.com

        If you still want a free account, email me in privately, i will create a
        free 5MB account at http://webspace2host.com temporarily for your testing :)

        Regards,
        Mugunth

        http://mugunth.blogspot.com
        http://thamizha.com
        http://tamilblogs.com

        --
        http://webspace2host.com
        "Your friendly hosting provider"

      • pannet1
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11 6:13 AM
          --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Pritesh Loke <priteshloke@...> wrote:

          > Hello
          > Any body know any free php5 hosting where i can test my
          codes on net not local system ?

          > Thank you
          > PML

          hello,

          here is the list you have been looking for ...

          http://www.0php.com/free_PHP_hosting.php

          best regards
          b karthick