Zend Framework nearing 1.0

    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2007
      From the Zend Developer Zone:

      We're pleased to announce Zend Framework Beta Release 0.9.3.

      Download it from http://framework.zend.com/ <http://framework.zend.com/>

      This is an update to the Zend Framework Beta Release. The Zend Framework
      developers have been working very hard to improve the quality every
      week, and this Beta Refresh release includes their efforts so far. There
      have been 77 issues fixed since 0.9.2. Some noteworthy improvements in
      this release include:

      * Zend_Controller: Action helpers, rewritten documentation
      * Zend_Db: support for sequences, natural keys, compound keys, and
      metadata caching
      * Zend_Filter_Input: solution for validating arrays of valus (in
      incubator)
      * Zend_Pdf: greatly reduced memory consumption
      * Zend_Service: web services for Amazon, Yahoo!, and Flickr
      extensively tested and debugged

      See the changelog for a list of issues addressed in Release 0.9.3:
      http://framework.zend.com/changelog
      <http://framework.zend.com/changelog>

      The next release should be Zend Framework 1.0.0 release candidate 1. The
      purpose of the 1.0 release is to reach a state of feature and API
      stability, and future development must enforce backward-compatibility.
      When we reach the milestone of 1.0.0 RC1, we will create a branch in our
      source code repository.

      Source: http://devzone.zend.com/node/view/id/2002
      <http://devzone.zend.com/node/view/id/2002>

    • raji skariah
      Message 2 of 3 , May 25, 2007
        hello Friends can u please help me??
        I am having a word file done by user 1,stored in the server(RedHat).
        Then user 2 will take that file thru a vb interface and correct the mistakes in that file.
        user 2 will then upload that file to the same server but to a different location(user 2 will not replace the file done by user 1)
        Now, My requirement is to compare the file done by the user 1 with the file done by the user 2 when the user 2 uploads his file to the server.
        Is it possible with php?or can it be done in any other method?if any body have any idea plz help.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 25, 2007
          Assuming to you have to do this on the server, you can use catdoc to
          get the text out of the doc file
          (http://www.45.free.net/~vitus/software/catdoc/)
          catdoc -xw review1.doc > review1.txt
          catdoc -xw review2.doc > review2.txt

          and then run a diff against the text files:
          diff review1.txt review2.txt

          www.vinuthomas.com
          blogs.vinuthomas.com