help to append a file

  • raji skariah
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2007
      hi all..
      I want a help to append a .doc file..
      when i click on a link, i want to open the specified .doc file from the server & a name to get added to it from the table..

      my code is like this i tested..

      $filename = $m_tmppath;
      $fh = fopen($filename, 'a+') or die("can't open file");
      $stringData = "this is a test data to append to the file";
      fwrite($fh, $stringData);
      fclose($fh);

      but when i open the file.. I am getting it as blank..not even getting the existing contents nor the testdata....Can anyone help me out of this problem?

      With Love & Prayers,
      Raji Pramod