Doubt Regarding Onclick Function

  • KARTHIKEYAN RANGASWAMY
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 4:38 AM
      Hello Friends,

      I am developing One Advertisement Website Where There are many modules.one Such Module is pixel advertisement.

      You can visit at www.itsfreeads.com/property/pixelindex.php

      What i am doing i have given some space on right side corner to place some images.When u click at certain places on the grid You will be asked for a confirmation message "Are u sure to want Your ad to be placed".If Ok u will be redirected to a new page where u can post your ad.If U click at certain Positions u will be given a message that u are not supposed tpo place an ad here please choose some other position.everything is alright when we are not giving any image on right side.If we places some image on right side corner where i have left some space My onclick function in Grid is not working.If Anybody has solution pls post it its urgent

      Rgds,
      Karthikeyan.R