how to access system clock using php

  • bhavna_coolinus
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 4:24 AM
      hi all,

      I need to display system clock in my php based application , can
      anybody tell me how to get that, I also want to use it in time
      calculation and all, I am not sure weather any function is there in
      php to get system clock or we need to use AJAX but i think its not
      good idea to hit every time to server to get server time?

      waiting for reply,

      Bhavna
    • Mandy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 3:43 AM
        Get sys time once on request and use javascript to keep counting the
        time.