Re: [bang-phpug] DOUBT REGARDING CRON TAB

  • Muguntharaj Subramanian
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2007
      Hi Karthikeyan,
      have you included the slash (/) before home? That might have lead to this
      error also.
      Try this:
      /home/itsfreea/public_html/www.itsfreeads.com/delete.php

      (note the '/' before home).

      If the above method doesnot solve, i will suggest the following workaround:
      try doing wget of http://www.itsfreeads.com/delete.php in the cron job.

      Regards,
      Mugunth

      http://mugunth.blogspot.com