Re: helme out...

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2007
      You can check out the following links:
      1. For windows there is a php extension which allows you to
      communicate with your serial port:
      http://www.easyvitools.com/phpserial/index.html
      2. On linux, you can use the following PHP class:
      http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/3679.html

      www.vinuthomas.com
      blogs.vinuthomas.com

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "senthil kumar"