Help

  • KARTHIKEYAN RANGASWAMY
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2007
      Hai Friends,

      I am karthikeyan. i am in need of Help.i am having Search in one php file.If the keyword is given and search is clicked a small frame like thing will open in the bottom.it will show the serach records There should be also a facility for close also so that that frame can be closed i think this can be done with Div I serached through google nowwhere i could found appropriate code could u pls give me code or else suggest some good website for javascript its urgent

      Rgds,
      Karthikeyan.R

    • Amit Rana
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2007
        Yes, its done using divs.
        you will have a div (below your search critria) and
        you will fill this div dynamically using an
        asynchronous request.
        have a look at prototype, or google for "ajax" and
        read how you can make asymnchronous calls.
        also look at how to change properties of div or other
        tags using javascript. On closing you want to set
        div's visibility (hint).

        I am karthikeyan. i am in need of Help.i am having
        Search in one php file.If the keyword is given and
        search is clicked a small frame like thing will open
        in the bottom.it will show the serach records There
        should be also a facility for close also so that that
        frame can be closed i think this can be done with Div
        I serached through google nowwhere i could found
        appropriate code could u pls give me code or else
        suggest some good website for javascript its urgent

        Rgds,
        Karthikeyan. R

        Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
        in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
      • shanniknite
        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2008
          Does anyone know how to write a php script with a form that registers
          users for a professional conference using a single text file that
          save the information for each registrant on a single line?
          All i have is:
          <h1>Conference Registration</h1>
          <form action="Register.php" method="post" enctype="application/x-www-
          form-urlencoded">

          type="text" /></p>
          size="50" /></p>
          "30" /> State <input type="text" size="5" /> Zip <input type="text"
          size="10" /></p>

          </form>

        • =Raghav=
          Message 4 of 6 , May 8, 2008
            Hello Friends
            dont Join Cegonsoft its No of use... They will tell they teach all But They
            Dont have Faculty for PHP ....
            they Even Dont know The echo Function

            bi