reg:vxml

  • senthil kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2007
      hi guys

      i am in need to know about voicexml and how we can develop our own
      Interactive voice response system using voice xml along with php

      help me anyone what are all the hardware and software needed for this
      project and tell me if any configuration needed in phpini or apache config
      file to use vxml ...give some detailed overview.....

      --
      regards senthilkumar