Validation

  • shridhar shenoy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25 1:36 AM
      HI Members

      I am struck up in html validation of select box could u help me out.

      The sketch is like this.

      I am checking for nationality. three radio button select indian nri or foreigner. Lter depending on radio button selected i get the combo showing either indian states or nri countries. but here the validation succumbs can anyone help me out. Both the files are attached.

      Shridhar