Web Services help

  • Anil Konsal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2007
      hi all,

      i am working on a travel portal, in which i have to create web services so that the Travel agents can search the hotels from their own site.

      I have created one web service using nuSOAP. and checked it with php client. it returns the available hotels with their information.

      other things have to be made yet like making reservation from the travel agents' site through this web service.

      but i am confused that will it work with asp.net client.

      can anyone tell me how to check this Soap service in php with asp.net client as i knw a lil bit asp.net.

      pls reply.

      Anil Konsal