Re: [bang-phpug] {query} regarding mouseover

  • pritesh loke
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2007
      Hello
      Create one javascript function for opwn pop window.when user mouse over on thumbnail pic pass the full size image path to javascript function.

      Thank you

      hari <hariharan.83@...> wrote: Dear all,

      I am doing one matrimonial site in that I have to display the photos in full
      size in a pop up window when the user place the mouse over the thumbnail
      pictures.

      I don't know how to do that. Please give me idea regarding that.

      Thanks in advance

      with regards

      Hari.R

      +9198949171252