Re: [bang-phpug] Urgent. Please Help

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2007
      Ajit,

      The error message is self explanatory, PHP is unable to read the file
      mainpage.php in the folder /home/jai27454/public_html/
      Did you change the permissions of mainpage.php to allow apache to access it?
      Change the file permissions to 755 for all your files on the server
      and see if that helps

      www.vinuthomas.com