Urgent. Please Help

  • Ajit Tiwari
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20 4:41 AM
      Hi friends

      Please visit www.jaimaathawewali.com , click on any option on bottom menu this is showing following errors.

      Warning: main(mainpage.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jai27454/public_html/108namesofmaadurga.php on line 18

      Warning: main(mainpage.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jai27454/public_html/108namesofmaadurga.php on line 18

      Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'mainpage.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jai27454/public_html/108namesofmaadurga.php on line 18

      Main files which are used in progrmame are as given below

      File 1:- leftmenu.htm –this contains all option display on left side between header and footer .

      File 2: upmenu.htm – this contains upper menu (option display below head_1.jpeg)
      File 3:- mainpage.php – this files encludec head_1.jpeg. ,upmenu.htm & leftmenu.hrm
      File 4: footer.htm - this files contains some main option which also available on left menu

      Now separate files are for each option positioned on leftmenu (htm) and bottom menu , and each file included first “mainpage.php” and at bottom included “bottom.htm”.

      For Example:
      For option “History of Thawewali Maa” – file use is “histoty of thawewali maa.php”
      1- included “mainpage.php”
      2- continas related to history of maa thawewali
      3- included “footer.html”.

      this progrmme is running well in local system without any error but showing error on web

      please solve my problem as soon as possible

      Ajit Tiwari
      New Delhi

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20 6:42 AM
        Ajit,

        The error message is self explanatory, PHP is unable to read the file
        mainpage.php in the folder /home/jai27454/public_html/
        Did you change the permissions of mainpage.php to allow apache to access it?
        Change the file permissions to 755 for all your files on the server
        and see if that helps

        -------------------------------
        www.vinuthomas.com

        --