hai freiends

  • arunkumar suresh
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2007
      i am arun from Trichy

      i have more doubts.pleaseb help me

      1 )it is possible to communicate serialport using php ? how?

      reg
      L.Arunkumar

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2007
        Arun,
        There is a PHP Extension for Windows which allows you to communicate
        with a serial port. I personally haven't used it, so I can't help you
        on how to work with the extension.

        Here's the link:
        http://www.easyvitools.com/phpserial/index.php

        www.vinuthomas.com