Database Connection Problem

  • KARTHIKEYAN RANGASWAMY
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2007
      Hello Friends,

      I am using PHP and Mysql.I have username and password in one file when the user enters username and password and cick submit button what i am doing is i am checking whether username and password exists in the database while doing so i am connecting to the database using mysql_connect() function this gives error as "Lost Connection To Mysql Server During Query" in that line no:i have given all the parameters correct only that is hostname,username and password etc

      Rgds,
      Karthikeyan.R

    • Vishwanath B
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2007
        Hi..check ur MySql installation once again..and check the services in APACHE once gaian.
        there in the serviecs the status should be started....

        ragards
        vishwanath

        I am using PHP and Mysql.I have username and password in one file when the user enters username and password and cick submit button what i am doing is i am checking whether username and password exists in the database while doing so i am connecting to the database using mysql_connect( ) function this gives error as "Lost Connection To Mysql Server During Query" in that line no:i have given all the parameters correct only that is hostname,username and password etc

        Rgds,

        Karthikeyan. R

        <!--

        #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}