Re: [bang-phpug] connecting to a mail server

  • CS Shyam Sundar
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2007
      Dude.,

      Gmail's mail server is very much different from other mail server.

      They use SSL. They run their POP3 server in port 995 and SMTP runs in port
      465. All require SSL.

      Also., the usernames must end as @...

      ---

      If you want Gmail API : You can use libgmailer. [
      http://gmail-lite.sourceforge.net/wordpress/index.php/about/libgmailer/ ]

      --
      CS Shyam Sundar

      "In our world of game and con: there is always an opponent and there is
      always a victim. The trick: is to know when you're the latter, so you can
      become the former."