Re: [bang-phpug] About bar code integration

  • CS Shyam Sundar
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2007
      Hi.,

      There are different types of bar codes., Code 39, Code 128 etc., Are you
      aware of which barcode type you need ??

      In layman terms: they are lines of different thickness according to the
      spec.

      http://www.phpclasses.org has many PHP4 classes which can generate barcodes.

      Note they require GD/GD2 library to be enabled for generating bar codes!

      --
      CS Shyam Sundar

      "In our world of game and con: there is always an opponent and there is
      always a victim. The trick: is to know when you're the latter, so you can
      become the former."