About bar code integration

  • deepa pai
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2007
      Hi every body,
      I have created PHP-mysql application.I just want to know how to integrate bar code with the php application.

      Thanks in advance

      Deepa

    • CS Shyam Sundar
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2007
        Hi.,

        There are different types of bar codes., Code 39, Code 128 etc., Are you
        aware of which barcode type you need ??

        In layman terms: they are lines of different thickness according to the
        spec.

        http://www.phpclasses.org has many PHP4 classes which can generate barcodes.

        Note they require GD/GD2 library to be enabled for generating bar codes!

        --
        CS Shyam Sundar

        "In our world of game and con: there is always an opponent and there is
        always a victim. The trick: is to know when you're the latter, so you can
        become the former."