Re: [bang-phpug] problem in form submit

  • pritesh loke
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10, 2007
      Hay thank you very much.............

      CS Shyam Sundar <csshyamsundar@...> wrote: Hmmmm.,

      The way to do it according to the HTTP spec (RFC
      2187<http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2187.html>)
      is to generate raw HTTP headers.

      In PHP:
      http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.header.php

      * <?
      Header('Cache-Control: no-cache');
      Header('Pragma: no-cache');
      ?>*

      If you want to view the raw headers of your web page - you can use this service:

      http://www.delorie.com/web/headers.html

      Sample HTTP Headers: (for this page)
      *HTTP/1.1 200 OK
      Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:50:44 GMT
      Server: Apache/1.3.27

      *
      --
      CS Shyam Sundar

      "In our world of game and con: there is always an opponent and there
      is always a victim. The trick: is to know when you're the latter, so
      you

      can become the former."