Help please!

  • thisistrinath
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 5:28 PM
      Hello everyone,
      I live in New York and wish to come to Bangalore this year in
      Summer to spend some time there. In the process I also want to make
      some good use of my time there and learn everything regarding
      servers(hardware), email servers, and website maintenance. In few
      words and exact terms, I wish to learn everything (software and
      hardware) to run a good website. I know PHP, Javascript, AJAX but I
      don't know anything about DNS server, email server(the core hosting
      and other things).
      I request you all to give me suggestions on this and tell me
      the places where I can learn these things in Bangalore within those
      three months(I think that period is enough). It would be helpful if
      you can provide me their email-id's, phone#, or websites(URL).
      I look forward to your suggestions.
      Thank you
      Trinadh Yerra