Re: [bang-phpug] Re: Reading a excel file

  • suresh hatti
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2006
      Thanks a lot guys this worked..

      Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...> wrote: Suresh,

      You can load a CSV file into MySQL using the LOAD DATA INFILE:
      LOAD DATA INFILE 'data.txt' INTO TABLE table2 FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',';
      More on this from :
      http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/load-data.html
      <http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/load-data.html>

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "sureshhatti001" <sureshhatti001@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > I have a problem regarding reading the excel file and uploaing it to
      > database.Can any one please help me in solvin my problem. Thanks in
      > advance.
      >
      > Regards
      > Suresh Hatti.

      Luv,
      Suri.

      "When God is with us who can be Against us"