Re: [bang-phpug] Help in creating CMS

  • CS Shyam Sundar
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2007
      Hi Pritesh.,

      Its very Simple.

      I understand that you don't want to use a database., instead use flat files
      for storing contents.

      Use FCKEditor or TinyMCE to interpret HTML content., and use php's file
      API's to manipulate with files.

      Creating a file with same name as "Post Title" is very Simple.

      [+] Replace all WHITE SPACES with a underscore. i,e., Hello World ---->
      Hello_World
      [+] If file_exists of the post-title, append a counter. i,e., Hello_World-1

      On 2/25/07, pritesh loke <priteshloke@...> wrote:

      > Hello To All,
      > I am creating one smoll cms.Not really big cms smoll one.In that conatins
      > one form which gives input like Title and Content. Like blogger do.What i
      > done is after user submitting title and Content i will create one file using
      > file function that files name i give using user submitted title and write
      > all content in that file and save as html file.Now i have one problem when
      > user enter title like Game so i will save file as Game.html but when user
      > enter title like Game Video now i want to save file like Game_Video.html so
      > how i do this ? pls give me reply.
      >
      > Thank you.

      CS Shyam Sundar

      "In our world of game and con: there is always an opponent and there is
      always a victim. The trick: is to know when you're the latter, so you can
      become the former."