Smarty website to upload on hosting server

  • pritesh loke
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2007
      Hello To All
      I create one simplet webste in smarty.When in local server i call smarty class i will used require("libs/smarty.class.php"); but when i upload on hosting server they give me error
      Warning: main(libs/smarty.class.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/payment/public_html/add_customer.php on line 3

      Warning: main(libs/smarty.class.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/payment/public_html/add_customer.php on line 3

      Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'libs/smarty.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/payment/public_html/add_customer.php on line 3

      pls tell me any solution

      Thank you.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2007
        have you checked the permissions in those folders?

        On 2/14/07, pritesh loke <priteshloke@...> wrote:

        > Hello To All
        > I create one simplet webste in smarty.When in local server i call smarty
        > class i will used require("libs/smarty.class.php"); but when i upload on
        > hosting server they give me error
        > Warning: main(libs/smarty.class.php) [function.main]: failed to open
        > stream: No such file or directory in
        > /home/payment/public_html/add_customer.php on line 3
        >
        > Warning: main(libs/smarty.class.php) [function.main]: failed to open
        > stream: No such file or directory in
        > /home/payment/public_html/add_customer.php on line 3
        >
        > Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required
        > 'libs/smarty.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')
        > in /home/payment/public_html/add_customer.php on line 3
        >
        > pls tell me any solution
        >
        > Thank you.

      • bhavna_coolinus
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
          Hey
          its just path problem no need to worry just check the permission to
          the perticuler smarty folder. it will work after that