Re: [bang-phpug] extract datas to an Excel sheet

  • raji skariah
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2007
      hi all..
      thanks to everybody who helped me to get out of the extraction data problem

      With Love & Prayers,
      Raji Pramod

    • raji skariah
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 28, 2007
        hi all..
        I want a help to append a .doc file..
        when i click on a link, i want to open the specified .doc file from the server & a name to get added to it from the table..

        my code is like this i tested..

        $filename = $m_tmppath;
        $fh = fopen($filename, 'a+') or die("can't open file");
        $stringData = "this is a test data to append to the file";
        fwrite($fh, $stringData);
        fclose($fh);

        but when i open the file.. I am getting it as blank..not even getting the existing contents nor the testdata....Can anyone help me out of this problem?

        With Love & Prayers,
        Raji Pramod