please help me (import address gmail show error))

  • siraj_786_khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2007
      I use CURL Function for importing the contact address but after
      executing my file it gives following error.

      Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION
      cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set
      in /home/xxxx/public_html/myfolder/import/xx/test.php on line 37

      my coding is

      $ch = curl_init();
      curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL,"http://mail.google.com/mail/");
      curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_REFERER, "");
      curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);
      curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
      curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1); // Line 37
      curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION, 'read_header');

      please help me how to debug this prob..

      and one more important thing is if my setup is on a shared hosting
      account then how i debug this problem through htacces or php.ini

      Please Help me any one

      Thanx in Advance