sending sms from web

  • hari
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2007
      Dear all,

      I am doing only job portal for one concern once the jobseekers got
      registered they must be intimated through sms to their mobile.

      Can anyone please say what I have to do regarding this should I need to get
      any package with the service provider to go with..

      Please I need a help regarding this.. Its very urgent

      Thanks

      R.Hari

    • CS Shyam Sundar
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2007
        hey

        google for "Indian SMS gateways"
        see:
        http://www.smsjunction.com/
        http://www.znisms.com/

        if you want international coverage: clickatell will be a nice choice.

        On 2/12/07, hari <hariharan.83@...> wrote:

        > Dear all,
        >
        > I am doing only job portal for one concern once the jobseekers got
        > registered they must be intimated through sms to their mobile.
        >
        > Can anyone please say what I have to do regarding this should I need to
        > get
        > any package with the service provider to go with..
        >
        > Please I need a help regarding this.. Its very urgent
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > R.Hari

        CS Shyam Sundar

        "In our world of game and con: there is always an opponent and there is
        always a victim. The trick: is to know when you're the latter, so you can
        become the former."

      • arun yakkundi