Re: [bang-phpug] extract datas to an Excel sheet

  • ansar ansar
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2007
      Hi,

      You can use pear to do so.

      Pear Modules required - Install OLE and Spread Sheet Excel module of
      pear since Spread Sheet Excel module depend on OLE module we need to
      install both the modules.

      Command for installing pear package modules

      pear install --alldeps OLE-beta

      pear install Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer-0.9.0

      Regards,
      Ansar Ahmed

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2007
        Hi,

        Try the excel writer pear package. Lot of customization are available.

        http://pear.php.net/package/Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer

        P.Shunmuga prasath.

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 13, 2007
          hi all..
          thanks to everybody who helped me to get out of the extraction data problem

          With Love & Prayers,
          Raji Pramod

        • raji skariah
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 28, 2007
            hi all..
            I want a help to append a .doc file..
            when i click on a link, i want to open the specified .doc file from the server & a name to get added to it from the table..

            my code is like this i tested..

            $filename = $m_tmppath;
            $fh = fopen($filename, 'a+') or die("can't open file");
            $stringData = "this is a test data to append to the file";
            fwrite($fh, $stringData);
            fclose($fh);

            but when i open the file.. I am getting it as blank..not even getting the existing contents nor the testdata....Can anyone help me out of this problem?

            With Love & Prayers,
            Raji Pramod