problem in using sessions--urgent

  • Vishwanath B
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2007
      hi all.....

      i am finding difficulty in using sessions in php....
      i want to know how can i pass array to a session variable....
      and retreive the array.and display...

      can anybody help me ASAP....its very urgent for me...
      thanks

    • Vijay Kansal
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2007
        hello vishwanath

        i think u have to first serialize the array then save that in session and at the other end unserialize that variable in this way u got ur saved data back

        i think it will solve ur problem