Re: [bang-phpug] Urgent

  • Ved Prakash
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2007

      I have been working on symfony for quite sometime now, and I think if your
      site is going to be database driven then its good to work on framework, you
      may go for zend framework if you want to use smarty, it has better support
      for them. For rest type of application its ok even if you just code in plain
      vanilla php.

      Regards,
      Ved